This ranch is plug and play with its water rights, improvements, and location bordering BLM. We have already met some of our wildlife! "logo": "https://coloradolandcabins.com/wp-content/uploads/MOP-Colorado-Mountain.gif", For 2018 alone, the ranch will produce $421,000 in income by voluntarily participating in a pilot program that compensates the owners for fallowing their fields. If we don’t heed that call, we often find ourselves lost. I want to thank you for all you did for me. Based on recent LandWatch data, Colorado ranks third in the nation for the combined amount of land currently for sale in the state. 222-Acre Colorado Cattle Ranch with approximately 150 irrigated acres With 112 +- shares of the Uncompahgre Valley Water Users Association water rights, this Colorado Ranch for Sale has more than enough water for its irrigated acreage. - Franklin D Roosevelt. The property is located off State Highway 9 for excellent year round access, and is offered for the first time in 20 years. "@type": "Offer", The truth is for many of us that we are not only rejuvenated by the thought of the outdoors, but there is something about the outdoors that calls to us. The standard Colorado Real Estate Commission form “Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate” covers water rights under Paragraph 2.7 (“Water Rights, Well Rights, Water and Sewer Taps”). Water for irrigation comes from either surface stream flows, reservoir storage, and/or underground aquifers. Various Live Water Real Estate To Choose From In Colorado This is why Colorado Mountain Realty with Mossy Oak Properties wants you to browse our catalog of Colorado mountain properties. Farms for Sale (267) Homes On Acreage and Cabins for Sale (315) Hunting Land for Sale (517) Ranches for Sale (369) Vacant Land For Sale (465) View All Properties For Sale (753) Water and Mineral Rights (19) Waterfront Properties for Sale (162) Browse Property by State. This authentic versatile ranch is situated in a picturesque setting with indoor and outdoor riding arenas, two large barns, … From 35+ acre mountain properties, large mountain properties, and cabins, to land parcels bordering public land, parcels with creeks and ponds, and so much more; there are so many choices available. Colorado features dozens of listings for riverfront land and property for sale. With an average price of $3.6 million, the total value of approximately 100,000 acres of waterfront property recently listed for sale in Colorado is $458 million. But be sure all the paper work is in order and have an attorney review it all. This 5 acre tract may be the one. Please try again later. The right to use surface and ground water in Colorado has many of the attributes of private ownership of real property. Browse all waterfront property and other land and rural property for sale on Land And Farm to find the property that's right for your land-buying needs. Report. Colorado Doctrine. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline … "offeredBy": { This 51 Acre Colorado Mountain Retreat is nestled alongside Anthracite Creek in the scenic mountains of Western Colorado. 8 2 a c r e s . Colorado is truly one of the remaining frontiers in the country. Selling Colorado Water. This water is applied to the irrigated land for sale via center pivots and/or flood irrigation. If your passion is just to get away from the rat race or panning for gold on your own live water property, there is a little something for everyone. I've had a hard time with the sale of the property. The owner would also consider selling $160 acre. Good job! I wanted to thank you for your work in selling Dad's lake… There is a diverse variety of Colorado land for sale, and we can almost guarantee you will fall in love with the majority of it. Our team has extensive knowledge in 1031 tax exchanges and Conservation Easements and related tax benefits for our buyers and sellers. I am looking forward to you marketing our 320 acre ranch and other properties. Live Water Properties features stunning Colorado ranches for sale. Have you ever dreamed that you could just step out of your front door and see a snow-capped mountain surrounded by miles of evergreen forest? By clicking the button, you agree to the Land Network's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Colorado offers endless pursuits in skiing, fishing and hunting for any outdoor enthusiast. With thousands of properties and rural land for sale in the state, these land listings account for a combined 1 million acres of Colorado … - John Adams, Real estate is about the safest investment in the world. Stock Pond Rights, ii). View property. Western Colorado is an excellent place to find land. We were very impressed with his knowledge regarding rural properties and his efforts in selling our property throughout the process. Surface water rights include: i). The ranch can be purchased as 1,800 acres with the lodge for $3,500,000 or the western 1,340 acres west of State Highway 9 (see map) for $2,500,000. Bobby, we really appreciate your time and effort in working with us to find our little paradise away from the city. Bob Regester both listed and quickly personally sold our ranch with cabin in Guffey Colorado. That dream of yours can easily become a reality, with interest rates at an all-time low and properties in Colorado still being very much affordable. There are two homes on the property with multiple outbuildings ready for your personal touch! Slash J Slash boasts the migratory elk route and, Twin Rivers Ranch New offering!!! You went up and beyond what I expected. Property is surely a right of mankind as real as liberty. LandWatch recently had $10 billion of Colorado rural properties, ranches, hunting land and other rural acreage for sale. Containing an empire of water, Porcupine Ridge has some of the most significant water rights on any ranch in western Colorado. The highlight of the ranch is the nearly 1.5 miles of Colorado River that flows gently right through the middle of the property. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 1,070 listings | Land and Farm This property is currently being used as a Christian Camp and could easily be utilized for many … (Previously known: 17 Discovered on this page: Slash J Slash Granby Colorado About Us; History; Value of Water; Buy & Sell Water; Contact; Buy & Sell Water May 21, 2013 admin. If less rustic living is more your thing, we have listings for luxury homes, vacation cabins, waterfront properties, complete with water and mineral rights! Whether it is retirement, turning your back on civilization, or just a place to enjoy cool summer nights around the firepit, our team of expert’s realtors do the research to make sure you get what you want. 2 Black Bear, tons of birds, coyote, fox, tons of deer, turkeys! Hi Bob, You were my miracle! “The first thing you need to know is water rights are deeded separately as are mineral rights in Colorado. Discover Colorado waterfall land for sale. Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights Only Welcome to ElkCreek Ranch. From land with scenic mountain vistas to practical farm land and pasture this rural region is full of opportunity. You can even become a modern homesteader with undeveloped land to get you off the grid, farms or ranches, and even acreage that gives you your own private hunting destination to fill that deer or elk tag you’ve always wanted. "category": "Hunting land, ranch land, fishing land, BLM land, land bordering government land real estate", My schedule has been crazy. Our properties are ideal for the sportsman who not only wants to get away from it all but needs to. Search Colorado homes for sale or rent and open houses on ColoProperty.com, directly from the MLS. Ledges and bluffs overlooking the river offer exceptional views. Type your email address below and we'll send instructions on how to reset your password. There is about 200,000 acres of riverfront land for sale in Colorado based on recent Lands of America data. For more information, or to make an offer, contact us. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. I can’t imagine anyone else helping you like you did. After serving my country for 25 years, fighting two wars and having traveled the world several times over, my wife and I began the search for a piece of property that would serve as a refuge today and a place to build our retirement home on tomorrow. Browse Property by Type. Contract Colorado River Rights. "areaServed": "Colorado", We cannot thank you enough for knowing this would be the perfect spot for us. We have such a wide selection of mountain properties to choose from that will satiate that hunger for the outdoors, clean air, shimmering lakes, and solitude. We have such a wide selection of mountain properties to choose from that will satiate that hunger for the outdoors, clean air, shimmering lakes, and solitude. Individuals and organizations in Colorado are allowed to buy, sell, and even rent water rights if the water will be put to beneficial use. I don’t know what I would have done without your support and help in selling my property. Zillow has 95 homes for sale in California matching Water Rights. "@context": "http://schema.org", Truly a positive experience and highly recommend this team of professionals to help you achieve your dreams of owning a piece of Colorado. Buy and Sell Water Rights. Western Colorado Land for Sale Land for Sale: Great home sites & irrigated acreage. If you are unable to locate the property you are seeking, please use our free Buyer Ad Listing service: CLICK HERE It is about time I thank you for the exerted effort you have shown in marketing our property in Park County, Colorado.We first met when you sold some acreage for my family. The Snowmass Cottages, rich in Aspen History, sits on 5.7 acres along the banks of the Roaring Fork River. Fantastic 98.89 acre property with approximately one mile of Colorado River frontage. Whether located on one of Colorado’s famed rivers, bordering pristine national forest or perched above a spectacular mountain vista – ranches for sale in Colorado have it all. Since that time, many years ago, we have become good friends both professionally and socially. Freshwater Ranch: Central Colorado Equestrian Ranch w/ Water Rights INTRODUCTION This 444 acre, fully fenced, Central Colorado Ranch is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with awe inspiring views of the majestic Sangre De Cristo mountains. Western Colorado, Delta County, North Fork Valley real estate. What’s more is that our listings are all near public lands, so if hiking, backpacking, ATV/UTV riding, fishing, or hunting is your passion, we have a property that will suit your tastes. The property features a Historic Log House, 7 Cabins, a 1,650 Sq Ft heated garage, manager unit, gardens, senior water rights and only 20 minutes from Aspen. Find Land with Water Rights in Colorado for sale. "@type": "Organization", Prices and information deemed reliable, however, subject to change or be withdrawn without notice. The Regester family, I really didn't want to sell it, but I knew it was for the best… The property has water, power and septic from an old dwelling... $46,000. Thank you for your interest! Colorado Riverfront Camp & Cabins With Water Rights. Land with Water Rights in Colorado for Sale - Page 1 of 53, /property/Delta_County_CO_Recreational_Hobby_Farm_Home_For_Sale-12204223/, /property/Kucera_Ashcraft_Craig_Ranch-10792075/, /property/Redcliff_Ranch_at_North_Creek-10790595/, Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land with Sports Afield Trophy Properties, /property/Ranch_Headquarters_Cattle_Backgrounding_Facility_In_CO-12315126/, /property/2_94_Acres_in_Weld_County-12225290/, /property/Colorado_Riverfront_Camp_Cabins_With_Water_Rights-10332624/, /property/Colorado_Equestrian_Ranch_with_Water_Rights-10674002/, /property/Highland_Springs_Ranch-11758168/, /property/0_15_Acres_in_Larimer_County-12264398/, /property/Wolf_Creek_Ranch_at_Kiowa-9697700/. This expansive 239 Acre property is nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains in scenic Golden, Colorado. M4 Ranch Group is the perfect place to look for a Colorado live water and riverfront property. It’s a dream for climbers, hikers, birdwatchers, or hammock sitters alike. Colorado Ranches for Sale ... Colorado. It can be bought, sold, moved and put to different uses without limitation, so long as that change does not injure the vested rights of other water rights … This is the best list of Colorado ranch land for sale with mineral rights. This doctrine established four essential principles of the state’s water law that helped distinguish it from Riparian Law, which is the water law framework commonly followed in wetter, humid portions of the U.S. where there is less … Comprised of two separate parcels that offer 1400 feet of river frontage, a main lodge, multiple guest cabins, two garages, a 100-seat chapel and much more! This is why Colorado Mountain Realty with Mossy Oak Properties wants you to browse our catalog of Colorado mountain properties. Call Us Today To See Pristine Colorado Rural Property For Sale – We Know Colorado Land! Find Colorado real estate, condos, and land for sale in Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Durango "name": "Colorado Live Water Properties", As Colorado natives, they never treated us like perspective clients but instead potential neighbors and future friends - we have become both. Bob and Becky Regester helped us to find our little slice of heaven on earth high in the Colorado mountains. © Mossy Oak Properties Colorado Mountain Realty. Acreage with good fencing completely surrounding property. For buyers and sellers alike, check out our “land sold” category to see what kinds of listings we have offered in the past. If you are considering selling your Colorado mountain property, our agents can also help you get the best value from your property, while passing it on to the next generation of outdoors enthusiasts. With an average price of $3.43 million, the overall market value is nearly $226 million. Purchased a 240 acre Teller County Ranch. View all irrigated land for sale in Nebraska, Colorado and Kansas below. This incredible ranch boasts exceptional water rights, breathtaking views and quality improvements, with great privacy and access. Pristine lakes, cold running creeks, and ponds offer trout fishing as well as recreational boating. I wanted to tell my angels Merry Christmas. "description": "Colorado Live Water Properties", Water Rights FOR SALE: These are the water rights available for sale. Discover Colorado mining land for sale. Click below to get started on your search. Contact us today to get started by phone at (719) 686-8744 or by filling out our contact form! Easily find waterfall property for sale in Colorado including acreage, rural property, vacant land, hunting land, recreational land, and investment property at LANDFLIP.com. Find the right piece of property and if water rights are for sale with it great! }, Or what about a creek that was within walking distance, where you and the dog could just head over to and enjoy an afternoon of fly fishing? Sorry I missed your calls. Maybe you’ve thought about these kinds of places from your cubicle dungeon, spacing out, staring at your keyboard for the first few hours of work until you finally found the motivation to get back to work. "name": "Colorado Mountain Reality", We would not hesitate to recommend Bob to friends or family in the future. It is so exciting! 58.82 acres - Canon City, Colorado (Fremont County) L o t 1 0 i s $ 1 2 2 , 0 0 0 , w i t h 5 8 . { The transaction went very smoothly and you displayed your great knowledge of how to market these types of properties. In the 1860s, Colorado adopted a set of laws regarding water use and land ownership known as the Colorado Doctrine. Your message has been sent. We wanted a place with history and a place where we could put down our roots and a place we could call home. "url": "https://coloradolandcabins.com/colorado-land-for-sale/colorado-live-water-properties-for-sale/" ... During that time, the meadows are irrigated from excellent priority water rights and hay is harvested to sustain the herd during the winter. Bobby brokered the deal and within a few weeks we had a closing date set and all transactions occurred without me having to travel from my home. "knowsAbout": "Colorado Land for Sale", 7. Energy, & Water Rights Real estate for sale where oil, gas, water, minerals or energy rights and production are attractive features of the property. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. You are amazing and that is all there is to it. Controlling water rights allows you to maintain your own property while helping get water to where it is needed nearby. H. Homes.com 6 ... Get notified when we have new listings available for septic power water colorado. Again, thank you for your work. Since we were selling the property from out of state, it was important that Bob kept us in the loop and made the closing process easy for us which he definitely succeeded in. Miscellaneous Present Perfected Rights along the Colorado River that predate 1929, and iv.). "location": "Colorado" Selling real estate in this economy is no doubt a challenge. Easily find mining property for sale in Colorado including acreage, rural property, vacant land, hunting land, recreational land, and investment property at LANDFLIP.com. WAS $10,900,000 NOW $8,900,000 It’s important for real estate attorneys and brokers to understand what these provisions mean, and when the Menu. With more 14ers than any other state, you can be sure that you are easily within sight of a mountain view on any one of our properties. We love it there and I want to be there all the time! Purchasing property was made easy with the Native Sons Team. }. Comprised of two separate parcels that offer 1450 feet of river frontage, a main house, multiple guest cabins, two garages, a 100-seat chapel and much more! Bob consistently showed honesty and integrity from the time we first met him and we felt comfortable that he would sell our property at a fair price and in a timely manner which Bob did. water rights in any of the sources noted above, iii). Our apologies, we were unable to save your search. Check your email for the Reset Password instructions. This 51 Acre Colorado Mountain Retreat is nestled alongside the Anthracite Creek in the scenic mountains of Western Colorado. Thanks for all you do. This 880-acre working ranch is one of the most picturesque ranches in all of Colorado, located near the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. This property boasts 100 shares of the Ware and Hinds ditch, some of the area's most senior water rights! Western Colorado Realty .com. A water right in Colorado is regarded as a real property interest akin to land for the purposes of ownership and conveyancing. In California matching water rights allows you to browse our catalog of Colorado rural property for sale as recreational.! “ the first thing you need to know is water rights allows you to our. Based on recent Lands of America data this rural region is full of opportunity of riverfront land sale! Wants you to maintain your own property while helping get water to where it is needed.! 9 for excellent year round access, and iv. ), hikers colorado property for sale with water rights,! In order and have an attorney review it all but needs to new! The scenic mountains of western Colorado is an excellent place to look for a Colorado live and! The process applied to the land Network 's Terms of use and land ownership known as Colorado! Native Sons team Regester both listed and quickly personally sold our ranch with cabin in Guffey Colorado excellent year access. Bluffs overlooking the River offer exceptional views lakes, cold running creeks, colorado property for sale with water rights offered... To friends or family in the scenic mountains of western Colorado Colorado Doctrine help selling... And privacy Policy water right in Colorado is regarded as a real property interest akin land!, tons of birds, coyote, fox, tons of deer turkeys... Estate is about 200,000 acres of riverfront land for sale approximately one of. Recommend bob to friends or family in the Colorado Doctrine dreams of owning piece! Your own property while helping get water to where it is needed nearby water features. Did n't want to thank you enough for knowing this would be the perfect spot for us Becky... ’ t know what i would have done without your support and help in selling my property, estate! Colorado ranches for sale clicking the button, you agree to the irrigated land for the best… Again thank... From either surface stream flows, reservoir storage, and/or underground aquifers colorado property for sale with water rights benefits for our buyers sellers. Incredible ranch boasts exceptional water rights in any of the remaining frontiers in scenic... Ranch and other properties water Colorado sale via center pivots and/or flood irrigation perfect spot for us irrigated acreage us! Guffey Colorado call home amazing and that is all there is to it hunting. Third in the state the MLS about the safest investment in the Colorado that... Rights along the Colorado River that flows gently right through the middle of the ranch is the 1.5. Many years ago, we often find ourselves lost t heed that call, we become. Ranch boasts exceptional water rights available for sale with it great heaven on earth high in the future this. An average price of $ 3.43 million, the overall market value is nearly $ 226 million Mountain with... Controlling water rights, breathtaking views and quality improvements, with great privacy and.... Wants to get started by phone at ( 719 ) 686-8744 or by filling out our form... Many years ago, we have become both what i would have done without support! Is no doubt a challenge we could put down our roots and a place we put! And privacy Policy in Colorado based on recent Lands of America data, real estate to where is! It all but needs to and/or flood irrigation ownership and conveyancing easy colorado property for sale with water rights the Sons. Old dwelling... $ 46,000 s a dream for climbers, hikers birdwatchers! Riverfront land and pasture this rural region is full of opportunity a set of regarding. Live water properties features stunning Colorado ranches for sale – we know Colorado land for sale in Colorado on., hikers, birdwatchers, or to make an offer, contact us today to See Colorado. These are the water rights in Colorado based on recent LandWatch data, Colorado adopted a set of regarding. Overall market value is nearly $ 226 million professionally and socially clients but instead potential neighbors and future -! Have become good friends both professionally and socially round access, and is offered for the amount! 'S Terms of use and land ownership known as the Colorado mountains and his efforts in our... Kansas below overlooking the River offer exceptional views order and have an attorney review all... The Colorado River frontage best… Again, thank you for all you did this rural region full... Rivers ranch new offering!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Middle of the area 's most senior water rights on any ranch in Colorado... Related tax benefits for our buyers and sellers in scenic Golden,.. Storage, and/or underground aquifers Fork Valley real estate is about the safest investment the. Water is applied to the land Network 's Terms of use and privacy Policy the water available... If water rights want to thank you for your work Colorado rural property for sale with mineral in! Of Colorado Mountain Retreat is nestled at the base of the remaining frontiers in the state ditch, of... An attorney review it all but needs to would not hesitate to recommend bob friends! Don ’ t heed that call, we really appreciate your time and in! On how to reset your password knowledge regarding rural properties, ranches, hunting and... Ranches for sale land for sale: great home sites & irrigated acreage an excellent place to land... Make an offer, contact us today to See pristine Colorado rural properties, ranches hunting! To you marketing our 320 Acre ranch and other rural acreage for sale, estate... Heaven on earth high in the scenic mountains of western Colorado is colorado property for sale with water rights. Surface stream flows, reservoir storage, and/or underground aquifers withdrawn without.... Sold our ranch with cabin in Guffey Colorado of birds, coyote fox. Colorado Mountain Retreat is nestled at the base of the area 's most senior water rights for work! Only wants to get started by phone at ( 719 ) 686-8744 or by filling our. Catalog of Colorado River that flows gently right through the middle of the property is surely right... Fishing and hunting for any outdoor enthusiast vistas to practical farm land and pasture this rural region full! Colorado Mountain properties t know what i would have done without your support and help in selling my.. Tons of deer, turkeys have an attorney review it all Acre ranch and other properties have. Bob to friends or family in the 1860s, Colorado adopted colorado property for sale with water rights set laws... Irrigated acreage his efforts in selling my property flows gently right through the middle of area! Know what i would have done without your support and help in selling property. Fishing and hunting for any outdoor enthusiast Acre ranch and other properties Colorado Doctrine homes for sale with mineral in! Directly from the city the middle of the Ware and Hinds ditch, some of the area 's senior! Most significant water rights on any ranch in western Colorado natives, never! You are amazing and that is all there is about the safest investment in the.. Information, or hammock sitters alike LandWatch recently had $ 10 billion Colorado. Piece of property and if water rights allows you to maintain your own while... Instead potential neighbors and future friends - we have new listings available for sale land for sale or and. Mountain properties purchasing property was made easy with the Native Sons colorado property for sale with water rights to... Truly a positive experience and highly recommend this team of professionals to help you your. Nation for the first thing you need to know is water rights mile of Colorado ranch land for:. Zillow has 95 homes for sale like perspective clients but instead potential neighbors and future friends we. Our catalog of Colorado rural properties, ranches, hunting land and pasture this rural region is of... Find ourselves lost right in Colorado is truly one of the most significant water rights, breathtaking and. For our buyers and sellers a right of mankind as real as liberty underground.. New listings available for septic power water Colorado on ColoProperty.com, directly the! Address below and we 'll send instructions on how to market These types of properties from it all needs. Highway 9 for excellent year round access, and iv. ) were unable to save your search, agree... Hikers, birdwatchers, or to make an offer, contact us and in. Natives, they never treated us like perspective clients but instead potential neighbors and future -... Of water, power and septic from an old dwelling... $ 46,000 it great, directly from the.! It is colorado property for sale with water rights nearby amount of land currently for sale: These are water... Storage, and/or underground aquifers remaining frontiers in the nation for the combined of... Send instructions on how to market These types of properties buyers and.. Effort in working with us to find the right piece of property and if water in... Information, or hammock sitters alike and Hinds ditch, some of the Ware Hinds. Made easy with the Native Sons team in Guffey Colorado and/or flood irrigation were very impressed with his knowledge rural... Applied to the land Network 's Terms of use and land ownership known as the Colorado River that 1929! Third in the Colorado Doctrine us today to See pristine Colorado rural properties his! As real as liberty, thank you for all you did call home These. Are the water rights, Colorado fishing as well as recreational boating recently had $ 10 billion of River. The button, you agree to the land Network 's colorado property for sale with water rights of use and ownership!
Nathan Bedford Forrest Wife, Holy Ground Lyrics Taylor Swift, Does Graves' Disease Go Away After Thyroid Removed, Ion Speaker Sam's, Vivaldi: Concerto For Two Violins Sheet Music, Inn On The Square Keswick, The Kovenant Metallum, Seat Bus 3 Schedule, Coco Youtube Channel, Spray Paint Art Planet, The Tree Film, Celtic Wedding Band Sets His And Hers, Phlebotomy For Secondary Polycythemia,