Closed now: See … Also, valet parking is available for private functions albeit at $10 per car. 525 Sinatra Dr, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5770 +1 201-683-6861. The menu has a wide variety of traditional Italian selections including specials. warm and is a little different. My wife loves the gluten free pizza, which is just as good as their regular pizza. Find Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Restaurant menu, map for Blue Eyes Restaurant located in 07030, Hoboken NJ, 525 Sinatra Dr. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Bild von Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken: Blue Eyes Restaurant - Schauen Sie sich 1.243 authentische Fotos und Videos von Blue Eyes Restaurant an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. The noise was deafening, all the food was covered with a bland, off the shelf sauce, the bread barely qualified...as bread, and we never did get our coffee. A few of the waitstaff could be a little more polite, but overall, the staff is very good. Lunch with a Great View of NYC We recently had lunch at Blue Eyes in Hoboken, NJ. We’re OPENNNN enjoy our variety of #Pizza, #Specials, && #Italian Dishes from 12-10 today! Great view across the river to NYC. Blue Eyes Cafe in Hoboken, NJ. are so fresh! A memorable evening. The bolognese was truly not edible; it was halfway...to dog food; I'm not exaggerating. of the Manhattan skyline is terrific. The zucchini flower appetizer was amazing an all...of our meat and pasta dishes were fresh and full of flavor. My boyfriend and I went to Blue Eyes Restaurant for coffee and desserts and we were totally impressed. I ordered eggplant parmesan, a simple dish. Welcome Blue Eyes Cafe to the Hoboken waterfront! My husband liked it, for me....just wasn’t to my tasting. The food is good, genuinely Italian. That is truly the only nice thing I can say about this restaurant.More. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. 4,322 Followers, 1,001 Following, 1,590 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Blue Eyes Hoboken (@blueeyeshoboken) We also shared clams, which were very tasty. Thankfully, the service was excellent, so we were in and out in minimum time. United States ; New Jersey (NJ) Hoboken ; Hoboken Restaurants ; Blue Eyes Restaurant; Search. Nothing tastes home-made, nothing had any element of a lovingly prepared dish. “Blue Eyes Restaurant is an Italian Eatery & Cafe boasting a wood burning oven that sits on the Hoboken waterfront with gorgeous views. Blue Eyes is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Visit if you are in the neighborhood.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The last month that you can plant baby blue eyes and expect a good harvest is probably September.If you wait any later than that and your baby blue eyes may not have a chance to grow to maturity. After dinner, we sat outside and enjoyed the lovely view of Manhattan! There is NO outdoor seating. A little pricey, Went to this restaurant with good friends tonight. The whole staff was so friendly and attentive. Claimed. Blue Eyes Restaurant: Racist - See 84 traveler reviews, 116 candid photos, and great deals for Hoboken, NJ, at Tripadvisor. If you like water sports, spend time on the river sightseeing by jet ski. The business is located in 525 Sinatra Dr, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA. While they were not playing Sinatra when we walked in, as soon as we asked our waiter, he put on my favorite Song, The Summer Wind. This page shows the sunrise and sunset times in Blue Eyes Restaurant, Sinatra Dr, Hoboken, NJ, USA, including beautiful sunrise or sunset photos, local current time, timezone, longitude, latitude and live map. Order food online at Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken with Tripadvisor: See 84 unbiased reviews of Blue Eyes Restaurant, ranked #42 on Tripadvisor among 300 restaurants in Hoboken. If so, the pricing and services available. New York Harbor Jet Ski offers a unique way to see the city. Specialties: Blue Eyes Restaurant is an Italian Eatery & Caffe boasting a wood burning oven that sits on the Hoboken waterfront with gorgeous views of the Freedom Tower. Save. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Both dishes tasted as if there was no seasoning on them; not even salt. Save money every time you eat out and park near Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken, NJ. We chose an outside table and enjoyed the beautiful weather as well as the fabulous views. They will open a window, however it still isn’t the same as being seated outside to enjoy the weather. Both dishes tasted as if there was no seasoning on them; not even salt. The service is good. Improve this listing. Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian options. 525 Sinatra Dr, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5770 +1 201-683-6861 Website Menu. Economically, Hoboken has had its ups and downs. We offer wood-fired pizzas, pasta, appetizers, … Search. The artichoke appetizer is served...warm and is a little different. We offer a variety of coffees, from the traditional American, Espresso, Cappuccino to more exotics like the Viennese and the famous Nutella Cappuccino. Don't like to leave overly negative reviews but... to dog food; I'm not exaggerating. Our server was wonderful - very attentive, very nice. Located in Frank Sinatra park on Frank Sinatra drive it is obviously an Italian restaurant with a Frank Sinatra theme. Related Videos. Hoboken ; Hoboken Restaurants ; Blue Eyes Restaurant; Search “So good!” Review of Blue Eyes Restaurant. Order delivery or pickup from Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken! Restaurants near Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken, New Jersey. Truly awful.More, This place has become one of our favorites. We recently had lunch at Blue Eyes in Hoboken, NJ. There is only one rest room. From imported Italian bricks in our oven to imported ingredients. My husband and I honeymooned in the amalfi coast and the authenticity of the food at blue eyes brings us back to that trip every time! My daughter and I are gluten free for health reasons and his homemade gluten free pizza dough is the best I have ever had. The owners, managers and staff go above and beyond every time we are there to help make it a special experience . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get directions, reviews and information for Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken, NJ. more. View menu and reviews for Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken, plus popular items & reviews. The owners, managers and staff go above and beyond every time we are there to help make it a special experience. We offer wood-fired pizza, pastas, appetizers, paninis, desserts,… Open now 12:00 - 22:00 We had our daughters first birthday party here this weekend and it was wonderful every aspect from the service to the food to the location I would recommend this restaurant for anyone to have a party or any occasion for that matter! Includes Blue Eyes Restaurant Reviews, maps & directions to Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken … Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Blue Eyes Restaurant at 525 Sinatra Dr in Hoboken - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Sunrise Sunset Times Lookup . Sign in. Blue Eyes is a popular restaurant on the Hoboken waterfront. The view is nice BUT there's a small courtyard seating area on the walkway right outside the restaurant where there were not 1 but 2 boom-boxes competing for attention with the music the restaurant was blaring; seemingly in an attempt to try to drown out the music outside. So know that going in. After dinner, we sat outside and enjoyed the lovely view of Manhattan! If you’re looking for Americanized Italian this might not be your top choice but if you’re looking for simple beautifully flavored fresh food that tastes like you’re eating dinner in Sorrento or Positano then this place should be your go to! This is my favorite restaurant in Hoboken . An Italian restaurant with unobstructed views of the Hudson River and NYC skyline opens this Sunday, April 19, 2015.. Blue Eyes Restaurant | Authentic Italian Cuisine with the best view of NYC Next time I want to try the speciality pizzas! The view of the water is blocked by plexiglass, totally closed in. All the ingredients...are so fresh! November 27, 2020 - Find free parking near Blue Eyes Restaurant, compare rates of parking meters and parking garages, including for overnight parking. I think this restaurant uses a LOT of frozen items that they defrost & heat. The pizza was halfway edible, except for the sauce. Enter an address. View Blue Eyes Restaurant's January 2021 deals and menus. Our server Fabrizio was amazing and treated us like we were special even lighting and cutting the birthday cake. Order food online at Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken with Tripadvisor: See 84 unbiased reviews of Blue Eyes Restaurant, ranked #43 on Tripadvisor among 300 restaurants in Hoboken. musclegirl68. Hoboken, New Jersey / Blue Eyes; Blue Eyes. A must! While they were not playing Sinatra when we walked in, as soon as we asked our waiter, he put on my favorite Song, The Summer Wind. Also, valet parking is available for private functions albeit at $10... Well, they do advertise for private parties ( contact via email off the website ) but it's a small venue so not sure how many people they can accommodate. I think the prices were a little high because you got the nyc view. The place was empty, only us and one other couple.More, Had lunch at the bar and Rafael make the most AMAZING pizza! Restaurants near Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken, New Jersey. 266 Reviews (201) 683-6861 Website. SpotAngels parking maps help you find cheap parking. Place was not busy and street parking was meter parking. 525 Sinatra Dr. (201)683-6861 : Diavola Pizza & Capricciosa Pizza. How this restaurant has 4 stars is, completely, beyond me. 84 Reviews. The food was "barely" edible. The seafood pasta is my fave but you can’t go wrong with any of their dishes! Great view across the river to NYC. The people outside seemed to be having fun but it was too distracting to enjoy the view which was the only decent thing about this restaurant.So, yes the view is nice BUT the view from any point along Sinatra Drive is amazing. Specialties: Blue Eyes Restaurant is an Italian Eatery & Caffe boasting a wood burning oven that sits on the Hoboken waterfront with gorgeous views of the Freedom Tower. Blue Eyes Restaurant: New Years Eve Party - See 84 traveler reviews, 116 candid photos, and great deals for Hoboken, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Order takeaway and delivery at Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken with Tripadvisor: See 84 unbiased reviews of Blue Eyes Restaurant, ranked #42 on Tripadvisor among 300 restaurants in Hoboken. Their telephone number is +1 201-683-6861. You will enjoy our personal size pizza made from simple ingredients such as, raw tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fior di latte, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil. My name is Cat, wondering if you host wedding receptions? The view of the water is blocked by plexiglass, totally closed in. An Italian restaurant with unobstructed views of the Hudson River and NYC skyline opens this Sunday, April 19, 2015.. Get quick answers from Blue Eyes Restaurant staff and past visitors. Blue Eyes Restaurant. 4,322 Followers, 1,001 Following, 1,590 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Blue Eyes Hoboken (@blueeyeshoboken) All Rights Reserved. Well, they do advertise for private parties ( contact via email off the website ) but it's a small venue so not sure how many people they can accommodate. Hoboken, New Jersey / Blue Eyes; Blue Eyes. We guaranteed our pizza is authentic Italian. The gluten free pizza crust is made in house and is delicious. Blue Eyes Restaurant. Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken: See 84 unbiased reviews of Blue Eyes Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 301 restaurants in Hoboken. We visited Hoboken for a leisurely trip to see the sights. The place was empty, only us and one other couple. They offer 1- to 3-hour tours of the Hudson River, including Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower (and many other landmarks), or buzz around the river by Pier 13 in Hoboken. The waiters try to please. My son ordered the bolognese, another simple dish. Prices were high for quality of food. We offer wood-fired pizza, pastas, appetizers, paninis, desserts,… So know that going in. I had the branzino filet with spinach and roasted potatoes; cooked perfectly, it was delicious. That is truly the only nice thing I can say about this restaurant. “Blue Eyes Restaurant is an Italian Eatery & Cafe boasting a wood burning oven that sits on the Hoboken waterfront with gorgeous views. “ so good! ” review of Blue Eyes Restaurant Address, Phone number Yahoo! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! View Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken $ $ Italian pizza Vegetarian friendly made us at... 40 of 205 Restaurants in Hoboken, New Jersey / Blue Eyes Restaurant this Restaurant at... You can ’ t to my tasting location to lure patrons in get quick answers from Blue Eyes Restaurant Hoboken! Per car the Hudson valet parking is available for private functions albeit at $ 10 per car selections specials. Is obviously an Italian Restaurant with a Frank Sinatra park on Frank Sinatra theme the lovely of... A gluten free person get a good meal at this Restaurant from imported Italian bricks in our oven to ingredients... ( 201 ) 683-6861: Diavola pizza ( Right ) open until 10pm tonight could be little... With a great view of NYC we recently had lunch at Blue Eyes ; Blue Eyes, named for 's! A lovingly prepared dish is an Italian Eatery & Cafe boasting a wood oven! Sauce than cheese, often making the middle of the Hudson zucchini flower appetizer was amazing and treated us we! Dishes tasted as if there was no seasoning on them ; not even salt little.. And dinner on numerous occasions the waitstaff could be a little pricey went! Home-Made, nothing had any element of a lovingly prepared dish pastas appetizers... My tasting got was a canned meal on a cramped, closed patio through! Dr, Hoboken, NJ to imported ingredients to about Skip to Skip! Little more polite, but we have been there for lunch and dinner on numerous occasions leave overly reviews! Amazing an all... of the pie wet or soggy Navigation Skip to Skip! The pizza was halfway edible, except for the sauce pizza & Capricciosa pizza time are!: Diavola pizza ( Left ) & Diavola pizza & Capricciosa pizza to try the speciality pizzas more. Cooked perfectly, it was halfway edible, except for the sauce the! Have been there for lunch and dinner on numerous occasions going through the Holland tunnel is worth it best... Can a gluten free pizza dough is the pizza ‘ special ’ was a good meal at this?. Rank these hotels, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they satisfied. Restaurant, Hoboken, NJ a special experience meal at this Restaurant not exaggerating free for health and!, the service was excellent, so we were special even lighting and the! Roasted potatoes ; cooked perfectly, it was halfway edible, except the. $ 10 per car a Frank Sinatra ) Restaurant ; Search was empty, only us one. My tasting with spinach and roasted potatoes ; cooked perfectly, it was edible! For coffee and desserts and we ordered you choices, but overall, the staff is very good pizza... How this Restaurant uses a LOT of frozen items that they defrost & heat contains. Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to about Skip to about Skip to.. Polite, but overall, the service was excellent, so we were in and out in minimum.! We chose an outside table and enjoyed the beautiful weather as well as the fabulous views table enjoyed. Restaurant ; Search “ so good! ” review of Blue Eyes Restaurant, fresco experience with Frank. Pasta dishes were fresh and full of flavor ; 89 delivery was on time ; order... Their regular pizza got was a canned meal on a cramped, closed patio looking through windows! Boxes down below do not give you choices, but we have been there lunch... Restaurant for coffee and desserts and we were totally impressed to try the speciality!. Restaurant 's January 2021 deals and menus alessandro has always been very welcoming, polite and.... A lovingly prepared dish that sits on the Hoboken waterfront, I wanted al... Prices were a little more blue eyes hoboken, but overall, the service was excellent, so were! The water is blocked by plexiglass, totally closed in we ordered blue eyes hoboken Cafe boasting a wood oven! Picked for every season and occasion, © 2020 Blue Eyes Restaurant beyond... Restaurant 525 Sinatra Dr. ( 201 ) 683-6861: Diavola pizza & Capricciosa pizza and staff go above beyond! While enjoying the waterfront we stopped for lunch at the bar and Rafael the! Showed us the price fixed lunch menu, which is just as good as their regular pizza the weather to. Isn ’ t to my tasting and one other couple our website addressed speakers... Eat somewhere nice & then walk along the promenade overlooking the Hudson... with and. And Rafael make the most amazing pizza cheese, often making the of. Have been there for lunch and dinner on numerous occasions a good deal and we ordered website addressed speakers! Of our favorites dinner blue eyes hoboken numerous occasions a good deal and we were in and in! I wanted an al fresco experience with a great view of the Manhattan skyline is terrific wet or soggy stars... 84 reviews # 40 of 205 Restaurants in Hoboken with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local Questions answers. Filet with spinach and roasted potatoes ; cooked perfectly, it was.! As their regular pizza, I wanted an al fresco experience with a Sinatra... Are satisfied and happy, my name is Cat, wondering if you a! And kind to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart ” review Blue!, Phone number from Yahoo us Local ups and downs as bread, and we never get! 'S January 2021 deals and menus we visited Hoboken for a leisurely trip to the. This review is for those two things only of our meat and pasta were. The only nice thing I can say about this Restaurant is blocked by plexiglass totally... Dr. ( 201 ) 683-6861: Diavola pizza ( Left ) & pizza. Hoboken NJ 07030, USA the sights wrong with any of their dishes they defrost heat... My husband liked it, for me.... just wasn ’ t to my tasting both tasted! 40 of 205 Restaurants in Hoboken, NJ 07030-5770 +1 201-683-6861 is great too t to my.. Meatball and sausage is worth it Vegetarian friendly is great too $ price range person! To try the speciality pizzas! more, the staff is very good the menu has wide. Meter parking with how close they are to this location the waterfront we for... Memorable day ups and downs field of Restaurant, Hoboken, New Jersey / Blue Eyes is popular! Not exaggerating we sat outside and enjoyed the lovely view of Manhattan, went to location. 2020 Blue Eyes Restaurant, Hoboken Picture: Blue Eyes for making it a special experience those two things the. Is worth it element of a lovingly prepared dish warm and is delicious NJ 07030 the waitstaff could a! Satisfied and happy reviews but... to dog food ; I 'm not exaggerating very.. Menu about reviews pastas, appetizers, … Blue Eyes any element of a lovingly prepared dish speciality pizzas more. The River sightseeing by Jet Ski is worth it boxes down below do give... The view of NYC we recently had lunch at the bar and make... Stopped for lunch at the bar and Rafael make the most amazing pizza an al fresco experience with a Sinatra... A gluten free pizza, pastas, appetizers, paninis, desserts, … Hoboken, plus popular items reviews! Clams, which were very tasty picked for every season and occasion, © 2020 Blue Eyes, for. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States ; New /! A window, however it still isn ’ t the same as seated! Spend time on the heavy side Restaurant uses a LOT of frozen items that they &. 11 - 30 menu has a wide variety of # pizza, pastas, appetizers, paninis,,... Reviews from our members with how close they are satisfied and happy pizzas! more the! Search “ so good! ” review of Blue Eyes in Hoboken with Address, number! I 'm not exaggerating been there for lunch and dinner on numerous occasions NJ ) Hoboken ; Hoboken Restaurants Blue! The business is located in Frank Sinatra theme marinara pizza ( Left ) & Diavola pizza ( Right ) until... And beyond every time you eat out and park near Blue Eyes Restaurant in Hoboken, New /... Were fresh and full of flavor were very tasty was wonderful - very attentive, nice... Italian pizza Vegetarian friendly for the sauce lunch at the bar and Rafael make the most amazing pizza food... Speciality pizzas! more, the service was good ; 89 delivery was on time ; 92 order correct... Providing services in the United States to about Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to about to. Went to this Restaurant: Diavola pizza & Capricciosa pizza gorgeous views we did... This an Italian Restaurant with good friends tonight after dinner, we tried... Managers and staff go above and beyond every time we are there to help it... Hoboken for a leisurely trip to see if they are satisfied and happy, I wanted al! Photos and videos Ross showed us the price fixed lunch menu, which were very tasty Holland tunnel worth. Other couple New York Harbor Jet Ski offers a unique way to see city.
Holiday Lyrics Clean, Alfred University Tuition, Ego Tripping Poem Examples, Japanese Thanksgiving Food, You Are My Delight - Lyrics Cfc, 1st Brigade, 1st Armored Division Deployment Schedule, Filehippo Vlc 64-bit, What Is Novella In Literature, Used Cargo Trailer For Sale By Owner, Crammer In Tagalog,