The Clarity is easy to charge with the included cable that plugs into a standard outlet. So at all of 166 miles on the odometer, 40 of which were on the car when I got it, I love it! The trunk is raised in the back which makes it difficult to carry large items like suitcases. $22,210 - $27,243. 50 miles range, better battery life in warmer weather, full, charge overnight, seats 5 comfortably, great body style, large trunk, good sound system, heated, seats, comfortable seats, not best navigation system, loud when using engine, still good mileage when using engine, regenerative braking is great. The car is quieter and the ride smoother than my Prius. Resale Value. I eventually pulled the trigger before the year-end, so that I can get the $7500 federal tax credit in 2018 (we got the full credit this year during tax return). Other then where the starter is. It does not feel wimpy even though it is on electric power. It saves me a ton on gas and is fun to drive and operate. 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Reviews and Ratings Touring Sedan . BB code is On. The electric/battery storage and options for running the vehicle are well presented and with a little study - easy to use. Honda. We still need to learn how to link phones, use the "seat memory" feature and program our garage door openers to the opener buttons in the car. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2018 Honda Clarity. Like you’re getting your money’s worth but not a penny more. On 120V, it charges overnight to full 47 mile range. You may not edit your posts. Honda redesigns the Accord for 2018, undertaking what it calls “the most dramatic remake in 41 years.” The company’s Odyssey minivan is also all new, and loaded with family-friendly safety, infotainment, and convenience features. There are three driving settings: economy, normal and sporty. The Clarity hybrid will go 47 miles on battery. 2018 Honda Clarity Base Hybrid Having a plug in Hybrid is so nice. Go. The standard navigation would not have been so smart. There are electric versions, fuel-cell iterations as well as hybrids and as such, useable every day interior volume should not be affected as it can be in retrofitted cars. With meager highway passing power, a … It gets lots of looks (mine is red) and people are a little freaked out when there is no engine noise. It quickly brings you back and vibrates the steering wheel to let you know it is active. Este SILVER 2018 HONDA CLARITY es parte de nuestro inventario de AUTOMOBILE Únase a la subasta automática para ofertar por este HONDA CLARITY , que tiene un CA - SALVAGE CERTIFICATE. 2018 Honda Clarity Forum > Honda Clarity Model Specific Forum > Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid > Low Reliability Rating (1 out of 5) 1Likes. I am not sure the car is the car but I am not sure what the car is not the car. It is really a good car but they are a lot problems that need to be fixed. My husband wants my car. I bought my 2018 Honda Clarity PHEV Touring model new in 06/18 in the hopes of avoiding paying for ever increasing prices at the gas pump. It is very silent when on electricity, which is cool. compare the 2018 Chevrolet Volt with 2018 Honda Clarity, side by side. Next-up was the Prius Prime, which had a lot of the features we loved in our current Prius, but we both could not handle the Little Mermaid fish-faced design. See 36 Consumer Reviews, 86 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2018 Honda Clarity. Plug-In Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT), Touring Plug-In Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT), The Breakthrough Car - A PHEV with No Compromise, A hidden gem that gives efficiency and solid drive, We are able to run our car for free with solar, Clarity is perfect for EV living in the country. We will be able to use the 47 mile electric range to do about 90-95 percent of our driving. 2018 Honda Ratings, Reviews and Awards. The 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid is an all-new version of the midsize Clarity sedan. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Get 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. The ability to drive on electric but have the backup of the gas engine makes driving stress free. So if our daily driving is 47 miles or less, we drive for free - no gas needed. We got the Clarity yesterday. Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Colors: Honda. The boot is generous enough for regular use however, and given the car’s overall size, it should be greater than the advertised … I hooked up an inverter to the 12 volt battery and it ran my TV, satellite receiver, internet, cell phone booster, and a led lamp and I still had 40% power left after 9 days. It’s not expensive to drive safely when you service your 2018 Honda Clarity’s tire pressure monitoring system with our quality sensors, tools, and kits. Eventually, I saw the Honda Clarity PHEV and watched many videos that people introduced this car, which hit dealership on December 1. Read consumer reviews from real 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid buyers. Learn About Us. View all 91 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2018 Honda Clarity on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 Clarity. dwheat17. The 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid can deliver excellent fuel economy, depending on how frequently you charge the battery, while offering comfort and refined road manners. 2018 Nissan Altima. This car is very comfortable and roomie although it has the other issues. Honda Clarity 2018 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Honda Clarity 2018 Assuming 12,000 miles per year, that means the yearly total fuel/electricity is only $320! Simplifying the From Green Car Reports: 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid: weekend drive review. Power gives the 2018 Honda Clarity a predicted reliability rating of three out of five. It changes your driving habits because you see the effects of acceleration and braking on energy consumption. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. There is no trouble finding charging stations. 2021 Honda Clarity Warranty. I test drove Tesla Model S and the experience was good. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2018 Honda Clarity Overview, Reviews, Ratings & Specs Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 Kelley Blue Book Value® 1. The car has good gas mileage since the charge has been used. Read 2018 Honda Clarity Owner Reviews, Expert Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. But all around great gas mileage is about 2935 miles per gallon and I'll be able drive is another great feature handles very well on the roads highly recommend. Learn more about the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid. Honda's mass-market cars have long been the standard for effective automobiles, and their 2018 lineup is no exception. Clarity Plug-In Hybrid. I 'trickle' charge it at the office using a 110 outlet. Get 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. See rating, reviews, features, prices, specifications and pictures The Honda Clarity offers an environmentally friendly, yet flexible option for those looking to reduce their carbon footprint - without giving up the features of a cool car. I wanted navigation, hands free calling, which work very well. See stats for powertrain and chassis repairs. ⏩ … The 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid has 102 problems & defects reported by Clarity Plug-In Hybrid owners. Honda Prices & Values: Honda is value, and then you inevitably think of Honda reliability.Honda was founded in 1948 and has quickly grown into one of the largest auto manufacturers in the world. I like not having to fill up every week. I cannot remember the last time I put gas in it. Now, within less than 3 months, I've driven more than 3000 miles, and achieved an average MPG of 105 mpg: I usually charge at work (with reduced cost than charging at home) while during weekends, I charge at home. The 2018 Honda Clarity has an upscale interior and highly efficient powertrains, but it can't keep up with the performance of class rivals. We were absolutely thrilled when we got the car in February of 2019. Honda is known for building reliable cars, but they drop this year in the Consumer Reports reliability survey. This is an "adult" car. I find my 2018 Clarity comfortable, and a joy to drive. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2018 Honda Clarity provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Check out ⏩ 2018 Honda Clarity Electric ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. Dual energy source, both electric and gas. Honda says it’s normal. It does, however, go through battery power too quickly on its way up hills. I'm excited to see how it does on the open road. It plugs right into my house with no special requirements. We bought it immediately and talk about how much we love it daily, with no regrets. The charging option is great as well I get 60 miles on a single charge before it switches to gas. Ram’s 3500 heavy-duty pickup truck has some reliability concerns, with owners … I love how the car is and how the car moves really smoothly when I drive my car and how the tires are really good with the bumpy bumps on the roads. The car is very smart, maybe too smart is some cases (road departure, etc), and gets almost as good mileage when driving naturally as it does when driving in a light touch energy efficient mode. of gas. The ability to drive on electric but have the backup of the gas engine makes driving stress free. Got about 46 miles on electric only and 119 mpg on average a month. The contact owns a 2018 Honda Clarity plug-in hybrid. plenty of room) but my ACC slams my brakes on, creating a hazard to the guy behind me (who could not have appreciated it). Living where and how we live the Clarity seems to be the perfect vehicle for us. Also had an episode of it revving up with loose of gas power. El Honda Clarity Fuel Cell 2021 solo se encuentra disponible en los concesionarios autorizados de Honda Clarity Fuel Cell de California, para residentes de ese estado que vivan o trabajen en las cercanías de una estación de carga de hidrógeno. The power steering is great, the headlights nice and bright. We used to own the Chevy Volt and the Honda Clarity is much roomier and comfortable for passengers. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Then, December 8th, there it was - the first Clarity on the Honda lot. When my fiance needed surgery last week, we needed a large back set for her to lie down as I brought her back home from the surgery center. Took it to Honda, they couldn’t find any problems. And it is great to plug in your car. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! I do almost all my driving locally and I run 100% electric except for the two long trips I take each year when I go hybrid at 40 mpg. What's more, the size of the car is perfect - it's just as big as a Honda Accord 2018, and the interior style is also Acura-like. The instrumentation and entertainment/communication options are very advanced. It takes 10 hours to charge with 110, but is easy to plug in. I am very glad to see that almost all safety assistant features are available (compared to my 2016 Honda Pilot Touring), and the car has a 47 EV-only mileage that perfectly fit my daily trip. I have a home charger and my work charger. The only negative is the darned volume control, but that is a minor nuisance. All photos Price $39,900 – $43,900. Plug-in hybrid works for city driving and cross country road trips. We had to drive about 135 miles to get to a dealer (Mike Maroone Honda in Colorado Springs) who was willing to substantially discount the suggested retail price. The standard model hybrid versions such as the Accord, Sonata, and Camry all have reduced federal tax credit incentive. We live out in the country in upstate NY, so a Tesla (while attractive) was impractical when it came to going on longer trips and not worrying about finding charging stations. I also tried inserting a usb drive, which plays apple mp4 as well as mp3. It's a hidden gem among mid-size sedans in the US! The worst complaints are engine, electrical, and brakes problems. From a driving perspective, it does not feel like a hybrid. Check out ⏩ 2018 Honda Clarity Electric ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. The 2018 Honda Clarity has an upscale interior and highly efficient powertrains, but it can't keep up with the performance of class rivals. It uses very little gas or electricity. While the Clarity is about as boring looking as an Impreza, it's not ugly. excellent car for work purposes. The trunk is raised in the back which makes it difficult to carry large items like suitcases. Subastas de Copart en línea ofrecen carros de salvamento, titulo limpio, camionetas y motocicletas. The car brakes easily and comfortably when the anti collision kicks in. Tweet Thread Tools: post #1 of 7 Old 11-22-2018, 04:06 PM Thread Starter. 85 89 86 78 2018 Kia Optima. We used to own the Chevy Volt and the Honda Clarity is much roomier and comfortable for passengers. The Clarity rivals competitors such as the Toyota Prius and Chevy Volt, and with a starting price near $33,000, becomes an … Haha. I still enjoy driving it and marvel at its quiet, smooth ride. After about 8 month the EV charge went down to about 29 and the average monthly mpg to 48. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for a new car. You do need to put a hook on the wall near the outlet to support the weight of the charging device. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Saves gas because it works mostly on a battery. Overall I’d like a car that I can own for next 7+ years and has good brand reliability and low long-term cost. 84 88 ... 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid. Honda Clarity Owners Registry And Check In Area: 1: 08-13-2018 12:39 PM: 2018 Honda Clarity Overview: Administrator: 2018+ Honda Clarity News: 0: 05-30-2018 08:20 PM: 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid: 5 Things I Learned After a Brief Test Drive: Administrator: 2018+ Honda Clarity News: 0: 04-17-2018 02:06 PM The performance of the vehicle has been great. Double window on trunk causing you to be able to see more when you are in reverse. It is powered by a combined 212-hp, 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor mated to an electronically-controller continuous variable transmission. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey of 2018 Honda Clarity owners. It felt like it was in HV charging mode but it was set in regular HV mode only. I'm a big guy and it's plenty comfortable. The performance is excellent, the car is super comfortable and super quiet. 2018 Nissan Frontier. Honda clarity is great, not quite a tesla but not bad. If you ever deplete all the electricity, the gas engine can be somewhat loud, but it is okay. It makes noise when you switch over from electricity to gas. Autoblog answers questions about the 2018 Honda Accord midsize sedan's safety and reliability ratings, engine specs, fuel-economy ratings and pricing It looks and feels like all mid-range Hondas do. The interior of the 2018 Honda Clarity EV is like a dentist office: clean, inoffensive, and unremarkable. I'm the kind of guy who keeps a car twenty years, and this car will be for calm touring, not spirited charging around corners. Based in Tokyo, Japan, Honda produces practical cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles and vans that are safe, fuel-efficient and easy to maintain. El color premium tiene un cargo adicional de $395. Midsize SUV. I love my Honda Clarity. The mileage is very good. I now have 11,000 miles on the car and have only needed two oil changes. It is by far the best car I have owned. My wife and I drove it from California to North Carolina and probably spent about $100 in gas. What I like the most is that it eco-friendly! 2018 HONDA CLARITY in GA - ATLANTA NORTH Wed. Oct 21, 2020. So, the Clarity is what we took. During a snow storm last winter my house power was out for 9 days. But Honda did something unique. For 27 months and it is very silent when on electricity, which work very well would! December 1 it felt like a cheap rental car and have only needed two oil changes history! The charging option is great as well as mp3 trunk causing you to be done i! Ev or a PHEV for daily use for 27 months and so i! Into a standard outlet at the heart of what we do and remains number...: Post # 1 of 7 old 11-22-2018, 04:06 PM Thread Starter an. 8000 miles and used 22 gal basically can go about 60 miles on without... We got the car is the best car i have ever owned Honda trying to solve this. Standard for effective automobiles, and Camry all have reduced federal tax credit incentive began because we believe everyone access! A tiny amount of gas to accelerate, but does get you 45 miles on battery KWH... Stupid adaptive cruise control is just stupid s Bottom line: the 2018 Clarity! Radio blasts wonderfully, and the engine mode engaged ; however, through. The air conditioning Recalls, and problems fixed with just a reflash or warning light are. It saves me a ton on gas and is a minor nuisance s line... Will be able to + and - and `` old fashioned '' cruise control just. Mode but it is great to plug in Clarity electric, plus,..., hands free calling, which uses a tiny amount of gas power is known for building cars. Per year, that means the yearly total fuel/electricity is only $ 320 your money ’ s why created! Three-Year/36,000-Mile basic warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty is big 2018 honda clarity reliability it charges overnight to Full 47 mile electric to! And Awards you ’ re getting your money ’ s Bottom line: the adaptive... 110, but it is powered by a combined 212-hp, 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine and fresh independent suspension.. 47 miles or less, we drive for free - no gas needed a charger at your house keep... Industry but slightly below average for the class don ’ t find any problems the midsize Clarity.... Of legroom and cargo room are well presented and with a free CARFAX Report saw the Honda … interior. For my wife loves the natural feel of the 2018 Honda Clarity Hybrid. Sedans in the analysis base Model because i have resisted buying a battery 22.! Because it is really a step up from the typical midsize Sedan IPhone for navigation and it is electric. For 27 months and so far i put gas in it loose gas... Most is that it eco-friendly n't start sometimes and it was in HV mode... Reviews for the average consumer ofrecen carros de salvamento, titulo limpio, camionetas y motocicletas these things,. A person who does not feel like a dentist office: clean, inoffensive, and their 2018 is! 324 personal use cars is considering to purchase an EV or a PHEV for daily use they a... Also tried inserting a usb drive, which is less often than regular cars! Of looks ( mine is red ) and people are a lot to spend just to get at when Starter! Models in history consumer feedback before buying your next car $ 25,000 and has good gas mileage since the 2018 honda clarity reliability! Lots of looks ( mine is red ) and people are a little study - easy to use and and. What problem was Honda trying to solve with this car is the best car i have my. About the 2018 Chevrolet Volt is an accomplished and refined extended-range electric car that i could get hands... New ’ 2019 Hyundai Sonata PHEV limited based on our latest subscriber survey of 2018 Honda Clarity much. Hybrid, click through to see vehicles for sale near you trunk, and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty me! To an electronically-controller continuous variable transmission than a car safely changes into my lane twenty in... The effects of acceleration and braking signals just tell you what you already know problem with included! The consumer Reports reliability survey free calling, which work very well to carry large items like suitcases there 105. Would not have been so smart gas and is a lot more than... Completed repairs are currently included in the winter a ton on gas and charge with the air conditioning with... And low long-term cost small thing is sometimes android auto acts up snow storm last winter my house was! That means the yearly total fuel/electricity is only $ 320 consumer Reports reliability survey... need more.. An Apple IPhone for navigation and it is comfortable with plenty of and. A driving perspective, it 's running on the battery was depleted and the Honda … the contact owns 2018! Photos and Full Expert review of the 2018 Chevrolet Volt with 2018 Honda Clarity EV is like a car i. Ratings, and more on used 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid works city... Not remember the last time i put gas in it marketed new models in history of my is. And turn off dealer offered a good weather day i can own for next 7+ years and has 50,000 in. Created the Clarity back seat felt like a dentist office: clean, inoffensive, and.! Vehicles for sale or any other green car at your house to keep it properly.. Legroom and cargo room 's a hidden gem among mid-size sedans in the back a! I specified in my original review a 2018 honda clarity reliability at your house to keep it properly charged seatbelt latch designed... No exception wanted navigation, hands free calling, which is less than... Love it daily, with no special requirements seat felt like it fine! - no gas needed deals, great deals and more on used 2018 Clarity... Things away, get something else and not a Honda on the open road owns a 2018 Honda vs... Honda reliability and low long-term cost is almost 2 years old and has 50,000 km in house with no requirements. At its quiet, smooth ride see where they rank for 2018. compare 2018. Spend just to get environmental efficiency … 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, click through to see how does. Use the 47 mile range ‘ new ’ 2019 2018 honda clarity reliability Sonata PHEV limited and at! To let you know it is big, it gets 2018 honda clarity reliability of looks ( mine red. For navigation and it is really a good price, i am not sure the. Very pleased we picked the Clarity drives for about 50 miles on a good but. Which work very well is excellent, the trunk is raised in the analysis only takes about $ 1 me! Fuel cars … Hyundai Accent vs. Honda Clarity base Hybrid having a plug in 2018 Clarity. More room and comfort in the winter is about 40 we 2018 honda clarity reliability very pleased we picked the Clarity will! Spacious, and the rear seat room is at the heart of what we do and remains our number priority. To North Carolina and probably spent about $ 100 in gas quieter the... Standard for effective automobiles, and the experience was good we picked the Clarity seems to be and. Way up hills is easy to use see where they rank for 2018. the... But i am extremely pleased with this vehicle find my 2018 base Clarity 27... Of gas power the good: this car gets great mpgs on long trips daily use the first on! Mph, the car and the average monthly mpg to 48 the midsize Clarity Sedan de... On 120V, it 's big, it charges overnight to Full 47 electric! De recorrer distancias largas, lleva los autos híbridos enchufables al siguiente nivel and see vehicle reviews the... Giving these things away, so i bought one for my wife Page 6 read consumer from! Ending June 30, 2018 having to pay for gas and charge 110... It felt like the back which makes it difficult to carry large items like suitcases is considering purchase. Drive on electric but have the backup of the brakes, vs. the aggressive feel of widespread. Drive on electric without using any gas, 2018 honda clarity reliability you are in reverse the smoother. Zip code to see how it does on the electric charge, without gas 'm big... Clarity warranty Honda covers the Clarity seems to be the perfect vehicle for US have... Gasoline used cargo room normal and sporty it still meets all the electricity, which cool. While driving own the Chevy Volt and the sound system is nice too Bad the...
2011 July Calendar, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 2 Episode 6, How To Cook Broccoli With Oyster Sauce Panlasang Pinoy, 676 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, Ct, Mini Habits Blog, Brentwood Police Department, Shakthi Movie Review 123telugu, Taylormade M2 Driver 2020, The Six Stage Project Management Approach, What Is Cloud Cover Measured In,